Consignments can be shipped via air, sea or road freight. Choosing the most appropriate freight method can be a complex decision given the numerous factors that need to be taken into consideration. At Roadworld Clearing & Forwarding we use our extensive experience and expertise to assist our clients to find the best possible freight solution that meets their needs in a timely and cost-effective manner. Each mode of transport has its own unique advantages.
Advantages of using Roadworld Clearing & Forwarding Ocean Freight service
- Ocean freight is the most economical way for shipping high volumes long distance
- It is ideal for heavy goods as ships are capable of carrying all kinds of heavy objects. There is therefore a greater flexibility in the material that can be transported by sea
- Ocean freight is an eco-friendly mode of transport which leave a much lower carbon footprint compared to air freight. In keeping with high standards of corporate responsibility, Roadworld Clearing & Forwarding aims to utilise eco-friendly methods of shipping goods where possible.
Advantages of using Roadworld Clearing & Forwarding Air Freight service
- Freight cost depends on size and weight. In order to maximize your cargo profits check difference in air/sea costing.
- Highly reliable arrival and departure times
Contact us for assistance in choosing the most efficient and relevant shipping mode.